Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

Well this was Duke's first Thanksgiving and I think he loved every min of it! After battling traffice and traveling 4 hours to Houston (normally it takes us 2 hours), we finally get there. We had to get some rest because the next day was the Turkey Trott! Loving GB had actually registered Duke as a runner, therefore he had his own bib...so cute! Everyone did so good! Duke and I even ran the whole thing! He was such a pooped pup that afternoon, so we took lots of naps before dinner was ready. This year for some reason we ate late, oh well it was still good! The next morning was Black Friday and unlike my parents, aunt, and uncle I slept in and wasn't in a line at 6am! We layed around all day except for our 30min walk. Saturday morning, Bubba was leaving to go back to SFA and we headed back to ATX...best move I ever made, beat soooo much traffic! The pictures are out of order but I'm sure you can figure out what goes when...

sleeping round #2Make room for me Aunt B and GB











Uncle James...PLEASE give me some of that pie.....


Sleeping round 1....



Getting ready to go trot...yes he did have his own number.....




The Pierce Family at the Turkey Trott...



Duke and I getting ready to Trott...




















1 comment:

  1. I think the pie picture is my favorite fromthe whole weekend!

    ReplyDelete