Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trip To BMT

This weekend was fun! The Duke and I traveled to Beaumont to see the 'rents! I'm so lucky to have a dog who travels well...knock on wood. He hangs his HEAD (not his full body) out the window from the back seat, or he sleeps or he tries to get in the front seat (thanks to his seat belt he cannot). On Saturday morning, well all got up and walked in a 5K to help the Heart Association. As you can tell by our pictures, we represented Wesley UMC and the pumpkin patch! This was Duker's 1st 5K, AND the longest he has ever walked at one time. He did GREAT! it even made him sleep the rest of the day! LOL! After the walk, I went home and showered, while Duker napped and GB, Duker, and me went to the Wesley UMC's pumpkin patch and had pictures made! How good looking is he! And yes...that is a candy corn collar he has on (thank you GB). He was pooped for sure after that. Sunday came and on my way out I met Rach for lunch at a cafe where dogs were allowed on their patio. He did such a good job there too! I'm so proud of my Duke! Still so in love...














No comments:

Post a Comment